- AT MAX's other features include:
- Iron Audio™
- Hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired flat iron items.
- All Metal Iron Audio™
- Garrett Exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a True All-Metal Mode.
- Adjustable Frequency
- Small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
- All Terrain Versatility
- Fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments.
- For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
- Digital Target ID-0 to 99 scale.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™
- 44 points of iron resolution.
- Adjustable Threshold
- User can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or "hum") to better hear faint targets.
- Pulse Width Modulation Audio
- Proportional PWM audio response and Tone Roll Audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
- Four Search Modes:
- True All-Metal, Custom, Coins, and Zero Discrim Modes.
- Fast Recovery Speed
- Notch Discrimination
- Coin Depth Indicator
- Battery Condition Indicator
- All Garrett AT searchcoils are compatible:
4.5" SuperSniper, 5" x 8" DD coil, 6.5" x 9" concentric coil, 8.5" x 11" DD coil, and 9" x 12" concentric coil.
* Available free for a limited time during introduction.
Accessories are subject to change.